To keep your flowers healthy and looking beautiful for longer, we suggest the following:
- Display flowers in a cool spot, away from direct sunlight or heating;
- Top up the water level daily with room temperature water;
- Every two days, re-cut the stems on an angle as this creates a larger surface area for them to drink through;
- Remove any spent or damaged blooms or foliage;
- Avoid placing fresh flowers near ripening fruit, which releases tiny amounts of ethylene gas that can age them prematurely.
What happens if no one is there to receive the flowers?
If there is somewhere safe to leave the flowers we will do so – weather permitting. If you are aware of any locked gates or intercom systems at the property please provide as many delivery instructions as possible, including the recipient’s phone number.
In a situation where there is no one to receive the flowers and nowhere safe to leave them, we will contact the sender.
Please ensure you provide us with the correct delivery address and details. If you have supplied an incorrect address we will do our best to re-deliver to the correct address on the same day, although this cannot be guaranteed. Depending on the circumstances this may also incur a small additional fee.
If you have any further questions please feel free to Contact Us.